Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Sims 4 Playthrough: Strangerville Part 3

EMERGENCY PEE.

Bladder was super low so the first thing I did was use the bathroom when Cassidy woke up.  The second thing was eat.

After eating the vegetable dumplings, I read a book to boost the fun motive.  After that... my motives were full, and I had more secrets to uncover.

I go ahead and call the bartender from before and invite her to my house.

...However, it was 3 AM and she was asleep.  Oops.  I take the moment to buy a mirror so I can change outfits, and... my motives are pretty much entirely full.

I take the opportunity to practice programming until work.

After work, I try getting the bartender to my house again.  This time, it's a success.

I can immediately request evidence.  Yes!

I try inviting over another known conspiracy theorist to get all buddy-buddy with her and acquire even more evidence.


Evidence: Acquired.

I make food then head to the bathroom and shower.  I also play guitar.

While playing guitar, I get a random text from one of the conspiracy theorists.  "I can't believe you've been drinking people's blood without their permission!"

Uh... I haven't... not a vampire... but okay?  Is that a conspiracy theorist thing?

Once I level in my guitar skill (level two), I go to bed to fill up my energy.  At 4:30 in the afternoon.

I wake up at 2:30 AM and make some food before work.  I use the bathroom and it's 4:38 AM with 22 hours for my job.  Really not enough time to do anything (at least in the Sims), but I also discover a task when seeing if I can go in early: I need to reach level 2 mixology skill.  Well, looks like it's time to save for a bar.

I throw my guitar in my inventory; might as well, right?  Glancing over at my garden, I notice my garlic is ready.  I make sure to harvest it, but only have time to do that before work.  When I get home, I'll water everything.

When I get home, I can harvest MORE GARLIC (gasp) and then I begin watering.  I can't make anything with the garlic to hang up around the house... so looks like it might be time to research vampires.  Maybe I'll see if keeping it in my inventory, for now, will work.

I'm sore from work, but I go ahead and meander over to the library.  If I can find another scientist, I'm sure I can persuade them to give me more clues to Strangerville.

For some reason, I head over in my barista outfit.


Okay, then.

I find a scientist and start chatting away, just waiting to unlock the option to ask for evidence.  We whisper about a celebrity there (because when celebrities show up, might as well use the stuff with Get Famous, right?) and I do lots of 'get to know him' actions (including 'get to know' and 'ask about career')

After learning about minnows by 'discussing fishing spots', I finally can use the option.  Except then he immediately walks off and... is gone.  The frick-frack.

Well, there's a military personnel sim here.  Let's see if she will not walk off in the middle of  the conversation.  I'm plenty high with my needs, so...

My scientist pal from earlier shows up just as I ask her for evidence, so I get his evidence too.

That leaves just one more piece of evidence, which judging from my success and how things are going so far... My fun need is getting a little low, but I should be able to chat with one more person and get what I need!

I'm currently in a group conversation with a strange scientist and my military+scientist "buddies", so I start trying to buddy up with her so I can get her evidence.

She walks off just when I open the option, so then it's time to head home I guess.  The fun part of this is I can just call her over to my house when I get there :P

She doesn't come up in my invites, so I invite a 'Madison Gamble' who appears to be military.  I get and eat some leftovers, and while I'm eating I start chatting with her (yay for Sims 4 multitasking).

While chatting, I get to charisma level 2.  Nice and unexpected :D  I get a call from Lilliana Read, and go ahead and let her come over since I'm already at home and already with a guest.  Whatever, they can entertain each other once I get to the part where I need to up my fun, right?

AT LAST... I get the final piece of evidence I need to create the dossier.  Cassidy finishes eating, and then it's time to boot Madison off the computer and play some games.

...After I use the bathroom :I

I get invited by someone to a talent showcase.  Apparently Cassidy is REALLY popular.

Both of my guests leave while I play Blicblock.  I compile the dossier, and then when I'm done I go say hey to Erwin and show him the dossier.

I get the keycard for the dossier and 250 simoleons.  Tomorrow's Saturday, so once I wake up and meet my needs, it's off to the secret lab.

Look how peaceful she looks!
I eat, use the bathroom, shower, and then it's off to the lab for me.


Part Four

No comments:

Post a Comment