Thursday, September 12, 2019

Sims 4 Playthrough: Jungle Adventures Part 2

I decide that even though I'm moving to a different lot, I still want to stay in Sulani. After all, it's a beautiful island.

I move to the empty lot of Key Point in Mua Pel'am. No room for a basement since I'm by the ocean, but also I'm by the ocean with the lot trait 'Oceanic Paradise'. Plus, Mua Pel'am is good for my conservationist career when I get back to that.

The first thing I build is a pier. The second thing is a room for all my goodies from both Sulani and Selvadorada, and future goodies I'll get from other places as I continue to have Cassidy explore the full extent of what the Sims 4 and its DLC has to offer.

I also build a greenhouse on the opposite side, thus allowing plants to be grown easily year-round.

I go for a shift at work, feed my dog...

And then Roger decides to throw a birthday party at my house. Oh... kay. Well! Birthdays, yay!

He ages up to an elder in the process.

After the party, I craft a barstool.

Don't mind the unfinished house...


Afterwards, I head off to work. I come home and make food for Dusty. Then, I clean up some trash in the ocean and places before surveying ocean wildlife. I need to get to level 8 logic skill, so I start working on that after I make food. I mess around on the microscope first.

I decide to work from home today, and have two goals: survey ocean wildlife and interact with a dolphin.

Ah yes. A dolphin. That I have not seen once. In my entire playthrough.

Google and struggle provide me with...


DOLPHIN. HALLELUJAH.

As soon as I succeed, I get invited to a charity benefit. I go ahead and attend despite my low needs - I can fill 'em up there.

I get back home and feed Dusty and take him on a walk after using the microscope some. And it becomes Prank Day.

After some glitching, I invite some people over and pull pranks to complete prank day. I feed both Cassidy and Dusty. I also make a second bar stool.

I also fulfill a whim by buying a dishwasher. I then let chaos reign in order to read a logic book. Everyone leaves during this time. I just wanna level up my skill, don't mind me.

I take a brief break to feed Dusty and make sure my needs are all in the green, then return to reading the book.

I take another break to clean up Dusty's bathroom usage and garden. Then I use the bathroom and make myself food again. I get bills to the tune of 4k, and so take a break from reading the logic book to try and find collectibles to sell since I only have 2.6k.

Oh, yeah. And I give Dusty a bath because he's dirty. Pfff.

After fishing, I play fetch with Dusty. Work time comes after I do some collecting and cleaning, and of course, I choose to work from home. Once again I need to survey ocean wildlife and interact with a dolphin.

I garden, and then head out to the dive buoy that attracts dolphins in Mua Pel'am. I can't quite catch a dolphin, but I survey ocean wildlife before I make Dusty food and eat some leftovers myself. After that, I clean up some trash and head back to the buoy so I CAN get the dolphins when they next show up.

Next time the dolphins come, I'm ready and call one over. After playing with the dolphin a bit, I head back home to pee and take care of Dusty.

I sell my two underwater photos to publications and then make a painting so I can earn enough to pay my bills. Whew, just barely! This feels an awful lot like the beginning, huh...? After making food for Dusty and eating my own food, I head off to work at the rabbithole.

Once I get home, I read more of the logic book.

On Thursday, there's a TV season premiere. Okay then, that's a holiday apparently? -shrug-

After doing some activities, I drink a focused celebriserum and then "search for the truth" in the observatory.

THEN I GET ABDUCTED.

After the abduction, I go to work and get a promotion. Yay!

It becomes fall.

I'm... doing a lot more than I'm writing, of course, because I'm mostly just saving/earning money for when I next go to Selvadorada.


Oh, hey, I'm writing a mood book! I'm in an energized mood, so... I make it to writing level 8, and can now write sci-fi books. Sweet.


Here's a confident book. Next up: two scifi books.

My stove breaks while I make food, so I repair it. Yay handiness skill.

I get bills again and am able to pay them off right away. (:

I also made a masterpiece painting. Sweet!

With over 5,000 simoleons, I decide that it's time to head back to the jungle and continue my adventure. After all, I'll be making more money there.

Part Three

No comments:

Post a Comment