Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Long-Awaited, Drool-Worthy, I'm-Going-To-Murder-Something... SIMS 4

I saw the trailers.  The graphics, the convenience... oh, it was glorious!

And then I found this:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/759976.page

What is that long list, you ask?
Features Sims 4 doesn't have.  Features that are necessary, nay, ESSENTIAL to the Sims franchise.  Sure, I can live without pools and basements... but toddlers!  I want toddlers!  And how dare they remove the aliens... It was bad enough that they psyched us out in Sims 3 with such nonsense!  And, they removed Story Progression?  The thing people ADORED in Sims 3?  The thing people WANTED, SO BADLY, in sims 3?

And then make some things... Sims-1 esque?  I don't know of a game that still uses predefined colors when it has a focus on creation other than Furcadia, and that game's very old.  And what about SCHOOLS?!  Childrens and teens need SCHOOL!

REBELLION!  TAKE DOWN THE TYRANNY OF EA!

DO NOT BUY THIS CULTIST MONSTER OF A GAME.

I am angry.  If I could do something horrible (...and not go to jail...) I would.  This is unacceptable.

I get it.  I really do.  Games take ages to make, and they're a lot of work.

But Sims 3 was amazing.  Why is Sims 4 so much... less so?

I thought I needed it.  Yeah, I'm never getting it.

Screw you, EA.  You're a monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment