Sunday, August 19, 2018

Still Alive

SO!

I'm in Utah now.  I hate it.  I wish I was not in Utah.

I... made a plan to, by the upcoming Saturday, have written what amounts to about 45k words (overestimating, though); divided up it equaled 3.5k words or something per day, as I planned this on Tuesday.

Three days ago I started playing Furcadia.  And Toontown.  And have now completely gotten sidetracked.

Goddamnit.  Why am I like this.

ANYWAY.  In other news, I'm currently working on a skin for a dream in Furcadia, and... have not played as much Toontown as I was planning on.  Oh well.  Either way, I'm going to... make a dream in Furc... and that'll happen.  Maybe.

I also have more writing to do.

But hey!  A blog update!  Yeehaw!  If I can keep this consistent, maybe I can get working on Talisman and my fanfics!

OH YEAH - I have a beta reader who is actually BETA READING.  So that's nice.  I also had another person besides my mother read the prologue and chapter one.  Sooo... hopefully this individual will read through chapter two when he's done with chapter one.  I've been editing for him, so it's been a fun bout of... semi-productivity.

Also, I can type Japanese on my computer.

日本語をちょっとまってはなします。Thanks to Duolingo, anyway.

It's been nice.  Maybe I'll get my shit together and start earning money from writing.  Maybe.  Furcadia is just another possible source... I mean, I'm pretty good at editing graphics these days, if I do say so myself.  I could make skins for people's dreams.  Custom skins are pretty.  Custom graphics are pretty.  I may have like 1 art skill but dangit, I can put other pictures together and even art some basic things.

Is it weird that the different layout for my blog startled me?  Yeah, I saw it and was kind of like "what the heck...?"

And then I remembered and reread a few posts.

I REALLY need to get back to posting regularly.  Maybe I can schedule something on a calendar or set an alarm?

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment