Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Sims 4 Playthrough: Island Living Part 4

I start off with a shower when I get home, and then a large painting from reference. I sell it to a collector once it is done.

By now my social need is low, so I try calling up a friend. Everyone is sleeping at 3:15 AM, so I paint another painting instead. It's fiiine.

I like this one.

I graft the pineapple cutting to one of the green pea plants. I get an achievement and the research the pinapple/green pea hybrid.

I then "Sell All" (harvest+sell) and then weed the plants. Yay weeding.

After watering the plants that need to be watered, I just have to weed or water one more time to complete this stage of my aspiration. SO CLOSE.

I take a cutting of the taro root behind my house and then graft it to one of my onion plants because Why Not?

After quickly doing some social media stuff, it's time for work. I had Cassidy leave for the rabbit hole this go-around, so I just sit and wait for her to get back. At work, I make her socialize with coworkers to help with her social need since I wasn't able to take care of it.

When she gets home, I pay the bills and check my mail. I get more clay from the fan mail so I just mold it because Why not. Cassidy also has a wish involving the bee box, so I check it. I apply the mite treatment and then Bond With Bees.

I also collect honey and collect swarm, and have the swarm pollinate my plants. I open one of the presents from the present pile, courtesy of a wish. I get a bunch of upgrade parts from the present, which, yay!

I make and eat chili, then fulfill the wish to play in the rain. Yay rain! I get a wish to plant something and so plant a couple of lemons near the beebox.

Someone visits at 10 PM, so I let him in and say hey. I take this opportunity to spread conservation awareness and thus complete my job task.

Changing out of work clothes is overrated.

George Cahill also stops by. It's a party.

While they're here, I decide to paint some more. Up the skill and up my fame level, it's a win-win.

I start a second painting just to get to level six. Yay! (: I then start a non-fiction book.


After I finish it, I sell all the new harvestables and then fulfill the wish I have to fertilize a plant by fertilizing both of my spliced plants.

Then I sell the book to publisher and fulfill another wish/whim by painting. I also achieve the Rising Star fame level, so that's level two. Sweet!

After the painting, I head to work. I come back home to sell it. Do some gardening, take care of my bees, someone comes and starts using my stuff, someone comes to visit and breaks my computer, I take a bath... and then fix the computer, of course.

After doing more stuff at home, I head off, DETERMINED to find a mermaid. I travel to the beach in Lani St. Taz.

I blow the conch shell a few times, wander around a bit, and then meet and become good friends with someone (and get level 6 charisma). I ask her if she's a mermaid...

DISAPPOINTMENT.

I fulfill a wish by lighting the bonfire, and then go and scuba dive to see if I can't find a mermaid that way.

I reach fitness level five while doing it.

I dive twice before giving up and going home. I give up. I'm going to finish the freelance botanist aspiration and then move on. It's time to do something - anything - else but deal with Sulani nonsense.

After I use the bathroom at home, I use the observatory and wait for the chance to weed or water a plant. Save meee.

Screw it. I want to do some Jungle Adventures stuff. Time to switch aspirations and head for El Salvarado.

The beginning of Jungle Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment