Wednesday, October 2, 2013

To K--------

Don't you know I did it for you?
I agreed because of you,
Changed myself to fit you,
Got on good terms with your parents for you.
I made an effort,
Said those things because of you,
And I didn't let you down.
I was selfless, giving,
Offered a hand when you weren't around,
To impress you, to see you,
To let you know how I cared,
And to show what a good person,
What a good influence I was,
To your family and other friends.
I fought long and hard,
Offered hugs and sympathy,
It was you who chose not to talk to me.
You chose to give it up.
Now I am broken, and lost,
I never gave up on you.
Now I think of you, and ache,
And see you, and ache,
And tears fill all my days.
I've cried for you,
And I would die for you.
I cared for you,
And I will listen to you.
Here I am, lost and alone,
Adrift in the sea, now,
I call it home.
And I want you,
Please remember my tears for you,
My heart filled for you,
And how when I reached out,
You didn't understand,
You ran and hid,
And I forgot about it
And loved you anyway.
Can't you see what you've done to me?
I hear your voice,
And I ache,
I see you,
And I ache,
I think of you,
And I ache.
I can't tell you to earn me back,
Because if you came running,
I'd hug you, love you, and wipe away your tears.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, glad to have someone new reading it <3
    Though it's an interesting post you choose to comment on, ahahaha!

    ReplyDelete