Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fixing Things

It's always me.

I always have to work to keep the friendships.  I always have to be the one to apologize.  I always have to keep it together.  I always have to be mature.

Why can't someone else have the tough job?  Why can't someone else adjust so I'm more comfortable, or deal with the fact I am loud and spontaneous and overwhelming?  I back off, but I am still excited and full of energy.

Listen.  Just listen.  I pull away when I see people freak, I try my best to tone it down.  I'm sensitive to the point of paranoia; let it never be said I miss when someone's upset.

I keep people focused on the work.  I always work hard.  I let people copy and use my ideas.  I do everything I can to help others and be a friend and support people.

Can someone else fix things for once?

No comments:

Post a Comment