Friday, October 10, 2014

Happiness

Having clinical depression, happiness is something I think about.
A lot.

And not just in a "what is happiness" or "how can I be happier" way.  I mean a "do I deserve happiness" and "how can I be happy" and a "am I happy right now" way.

Yeah, I'm confused as to times when I'm happy or not.  You may think this is silly, but this is something that happens to me all the time.
What is happiness?  It's a feeling of contentment, of joy, a lack of sadness.  It is not, however, apathy, or ceasing to care, or giving up.
But after being sad for a long time, it's wonderful to feel absolutely nothing.

Anyway, a good friend of mine calling herself Zerra has started a blog.  My lovely Z can be found at Trick to Happiness, where she writes beautiful little ponderances.

I'll put her in the side bar.  Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment