Thursday, April 23, 2015

Quiz Results

Remember when I did a lot of quizzes?  here's some more... with thoughts on their accuracy!


You Are Kind
You are a considerate person, and people appreciate your kindness more than you'll ever know.
You watch and understand people well. You know what each person in your life really needs.

You are a natural peacemaker and a truly good friend. You bring people together.
You are patient with others and willing to give them the benefit of doubt. You get along with almost everyone.
Well, I am kind. Or at least I try :3 So I'd say this is pretty accurate.. though I'm embarrassed to say as such xD Don't wanna come off as arrogant, y'know?


You Are a Raccoon
You are very curious. Your curiosity has led you to learn a lot about the world... including some things you would rather not know.
You are also very sneaky. You can blend in when you need to, and no one really knows what you are up to.

At times, you can be morally dubious. You're willing to do a lot to get ahead, even if it means stepping on other people's toes.
You are generally passive and tend to work behind the scenes. But if someone challenges you, you get downright nasty!
Not so sure on this one.  I'm curious and I do know things I'd rather not know :P  But I'm not so sneaky.  Then again, I CAN disappear in a crowd.  But I'm never morally dubious... always passive though :P


You Are Violet
You dream big and you don't back down from your ideas and goals. You are a visionary who wants to change things.
And unlike most visionaries, you actually have the charm, charisma, and flair for drama that inspires others into action.

In love, you are very passionate but quite scattered. You're too busy with your dreams to give someone all your time.
Your ideal partner is someone who buys into your vision. You want someone who is willing to work by your side.

At work, it is never about the money, no matter how much dough you are offered. In fact, throwing money at you may insult you.
You work to change the world, even if it's one person at a time. If your work doesn't have meaning, you'll lose interest.

I dream big and have ideals I follow through on!  I do feel like a visionary,.. not sure I can make my dreams happen though.
As for being too busy... love is my dream.  Romantic love, acceptance of all, compassion, etc, so there's that.  There's also the fact that your friends, family, and significant other NEED to have high positions in your life.
Truth about the money, though I'd never be insulted by it xD  And I want to change the world... one person at a time.


Your Love Life is Like The Princess Bride
"Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind."

For you, love is like a fairy tale - albeit a fairly twisted one.
You believe romance is all about loyalty, fate, and a good big of goofy fun.

Your love style: Idealistic yet quirky

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Perfectly romantic

Hehe, I like this one!  It's totally true, too XD  I love it.  LOVE. IT.


You Are a Green Crayon
Your world is colored in harmonious, peaceful, natural colors.
While some may associate green with money, you are one of the least materialistic people around.
Comfort is important to you. You like to feel as relaxed as possible - and you try to make others feel at ease.
You're very happy with who you are, and it certainly shows!

Your color wheel opposite is red. Every time you feel grounded, a red person does their best to shake you.

This is pretty true.  I'm happy with myself most of the time.  Currently I love AND hate myself, so I'm working on just loving myself.
But this feels accurate to me.

SO, ta da, quiz results.  Feel free to share yours :P

No comments:

Post a Comment