Thursday, April 16, 2015

Senioritis is a Real Thing

Trust me, I am experiencing it.  The symptoms:

-This year I is the year I have missed THE MOST school.
-I see an "F" and go "meh, whatever".
-Once I get home from school I act like it is the weekend.
-What's homework?
-GRADUATIONPROMGRADUATIONPROMGRADUATIONPROM......
-"So they have senior celebration in place of ditch day? Pfft, I'm still going to (try to) get my mom to have a ditch day for me.  Screw the rules."
-...I am not caring about roleplaying much.  Basically, if it's not quick, I'm not going to post all that often.  Which is weird for me.  I LIKE trying to write novels.
-How long can I get away with not doing work in class?
-Meh, chores.  Whatever.

etc.

Laziness ABOUNDS.  I am so... like... not caring.
Which is nice in a lot of ways because my anxiety rarely acts up and when it does 99% of the time I don't need to take a Xanex to take care of it.
But terrible for... well.  Good thing I'm going to a community college, just sayin' XD

No comments:

Post a Comment