Thursday, July 25, 2019

Sims 4 Playthrough: Strangerville Part 6

The first thing I do is open the final door in my way.


I stand against this behemoth and attempt to communicate with her... the mother plant.


In short... y i k e s.

I head upstairs to scan for spores and collect bizarre fruit; I need both to create vaccines.  And vaccines are step one in defeating the Mother.

I collect enough for three experimental vaccines and then make them.  Then I rush home to take care of my needs, because they're all low by now.

After motive-filling and work, I invite George Cahill over to my lot, planning to boost my social need and vaccinate him.  Hell yes he is coming with me.

While he's there, Brittany Ceja invites herself.  Person #2 to fight the Mother.  The final person will be Roger Barajas.

...I immediately run into a problem: none of these sims are infected, therefore I can't vaccinate them.  Aarrgghhh!!

I give them both gifts of bizarre fruit, hoping that maybe that'll help.

George and Brittany leave, leaving me without any allies as of yet. Sigh.

While I boost my fun need, I look for possessed sims.


Bingo.

All three sims I try it on fall asleep.  Time to boost needs, work, and then return to the secret lab.


Once I finish making the vaccines, I head back home and then call some friends over. George Cahill and Robert Barajas, of course.  Hopefully, I can vaccinate them...

I go ahead and invite Brittany Ceja, too.

To fulfill a wish, I buy an expensive microscope.

Still have 973 simoleons left, so Not Bad.

I successfully vaccinate Brittany, but she runs off before I can recruit her. However, George Cahill and Robert Barajas are successfully recruited. Yay!

I call Brittany back in hopes to recruit her because vaccines are time-consuming and take a fair bit of resources.

And with that the team has been assembled. Time to motive-fill.

Once my needs are full, the final step begins: the fight with the Mother Plant.


Together, we defeat her, and thus ends Strangerville.

Next time, I'm moving to Sulani and beginning my aspiration there: Beach Life.

For now... it's time to head home and prepare for my move.

Island Living Part One

No comments:

Post a Comment