Yaay. I needed to type one of these! Two events. Yaaay.
Event #1: This is a second-hand story with a few parts with me. There's boys A, B, and C. So Boy A throws salsa at Boy B, and it gets aaallll over his favorite shirt. Boy B tells Boy C and they both call Boy A the n-word without actually saying it. Now, I hate the n-word. I despise it. I wish it never was. But it exists. So waaahhh about things I can never change. But Boy B and Boy C are some of my friends (Boy B being a best friend) and I didn't like hearing the disrespectfulness of them using such an awful word. I don't think Boy A was black, so... but I'm not sure because I don't know Boy A. Not like using the n-word is ever okay.
Event #2: I got nominated for Pride of the Pride awards. I had an honorable mention for Communicater. YAAAYYY! Anyway. This leads me to thinking.
1) There are a lot of people out there who are still excited about life and are half-decent. I think I know why - one, I can be really quiet and shy (according to my mother at certain times, I have "self-adviocacy issues"). Two, I can be really loud and all get-out-there. I think this dual nature might be a little frighening, no?
2) All my good traits come from my compassion. I have an honest-to-goodness heart about people. And even when I've done bad stuff (mostly... *shiftyeyes*) it's because I've been caring about someone (including myself. Hey! I need to take care of me too ;P)
Anyway. That's all.
Wow. Shorter then I expected.
Three events in third grade. I had my worst behavior then.
1) I told a teacher who shall be dubbed Mrs. B to go to heck. Literally heck, NOT the other word. One week on the WALL. No recess play-time, basically.
2) I tried to sign a kid's slip that his dad wasn't given/didn't sign. One day on the Wall.
3) Two boys were tormenting me and saying that in a month, they'd shoot everyone down in the school. I responded with, "Well, in a month when I learn to play my flute, I'll call birds to peck your eyes out so you can't!" They got to Mrs. S (who I didn't like, and never smiled except for ONCE (at me, too ;P) and didn't like anybody) first. I had to go to the Principal's Office. The two boys? They got off scott-free ;-; Me, who was a good kid except for the first two events, got the Wall for a week.
And another event:
4) I pulled on a girl's scarf because she was eating the first snow of the year, and my parents had told me that was bad. The next snow I ate some, and was embarrassed because she saw me. Haven't cared either way since.