Saturday, January 16, 2021

Sims 4 Playthrough: University Part Two

This part starts with watching TV and socializing. Cassidy had autonomously done a flirty introduction, so now I have to focus on keeping two people thoroughly green and not, uh, flirting with them. Yaaay. .-.

Cassidy, plz, you're not ready for dating yet. Become a spellcaster, then we'll get you a partner and a family.

So involved she forgets to actually watch the TV. Hey! You still have your fun need, you!
Once her fun need is full, I head off to the library so I can write the term paper for one of my classes.

I write and edit it until it's 'Outstanding', and then submit it. EXCELLENT.

I also get started on the presentation board to work on said presentation for another class. I 'refine and organize' it until class starts.

Between classes, I once more work on homework.

When classes are over, I watch some TV until my fun need is full then work on my presentation, since two of my classes end after tomorrow and one of them needs the presentation.

When it's as good as it's gonna get, I go back to working on homework.

When I'm done with THAT, I ask for feedback on my presentation from the person I autonomously introduced myself to 'flirtily'. And then, of course, I practice.

When that's all done, my fun need's low again so I go ahead and watch some TV until my 8 AM class.

In between classes, I present the final presentation board. Then it's on to my next class. Since it's the end of term, I don't have any more homework, so... now can I just chill!

Of course, by 'chilling' I mean 'level up my research and debate skill'. I have to get it to level three for the first aspiration of my University ambition, after all.

The term ends and I get A+ in every class! I sign up right away for the next term and reach level 3 research and debate.

I also cheat to make free build happen because holy moly these dorms suck and I want better ones.

TheSimSupply - Wyvern Hall Remodel. I'm using it on Drake Hall.

Much better! Once fixed, I fill my fun need by watching comedy. And when my fun need is full, I get a head start on my presentation. Dude, I have SO MUCH TIME. xD

I get to level nine charisma while doing the presentation. I practice presenting it once, then do my term paper.

After my term paper has been edited to hell, I do my homework. Cassidy reaches level four research and debate skill (nice) and ends up playing some Juice Pong to up her fun need when she has just one class left to do homework on.

Nevertheless, by the time Sunday comes, I'm done with homework AND the term paper. Which is perfect, because since I got nominated for a Starlight Accolade from a song I licensed I'll need to be there!

I go ahead and level my research and debate skill to five while I'm waiting for the Starlight Accolades to happen.

New Skill Day starts, too. Which... leveling achieves. Nice! I also reach level six before I'm done levelling.

At about 2 PM, I head over to Studio PBP. Might as well be early for the accolades and all.

I sing a song in the microphone, cuz why not? There's not all that much to do at PBP...

Oh hey, there's a TV, let's watch that. And, finally - the accolades begin! I psych myself up and then change into formal wear.

Discover University didn't technically have any formal wear...
I WIN AN ACCOLADE FOR A BOOK. but, wait, I thought I was nominated for a song...? Whatever, I'll take it.

The accolades end, and I head home. I do a little bit of studying for my classes.

When 8 AM hits, I go ahead and turn in my presentation. DONE. Now all I have to worry about is studying for the other two classes for their final exams.

My fun need is pretty low, so I come back and play some video games until my class starts.

There's no time to study or do homework in between classes, but I get started on homework right after.

At five, I attend a guest lecture since I have to do three for this stage of the ambition. After the lecture, it's back to homework.

Someone put an easel in the dorms, so I go ahead and paint on it to fulfill a whim.


I didn't put that there. The person who made the dorm remodel didn't put that there. A random sim put it there.

IN THE PERFECT SPOT.

How, the world may never know.


After, I play some Ping-Pong.

I lose 3 to 2, so not bad. Absolutely could be better, but whatever, Cassidy had fun.

7 AM comes and I am off to my 8 AM class. Ha, so early.

After class, there's a water balloon bucket outside, so I fill it with water balloons and have a fight.


Clearly Cassidy is having fun.

After the fight, it is time for my second class. When that class ends... I head into a guest lecture.

After the guest lecture, it's homework time.

During my homework, I head over to the local bar to check out some art society shenanigans... and possibly join.

I introduce myself to a member, hoping to figure out how to get in the society. It's easy enough, and after asking the member to join - I've joined! Woo. Now to finish my homework.

Once the event is over, I head home. I gotta try and level up in the organization before I graduate, after all.

I complete a realism painting. All that's left is taking five photos on this task list, so...



Voila.

I work on writing a song then, hoping to license it for some sweet sweet cash.

Some of the nonsense words remind me of "zippity-doo-dah, zippity-dee-ay, my oh my what a wonderful day"... you know, that song, so I call it "Zippity Doo Dah".

My two classes happen, then I work on homework.

I license a couple of songs, clean up around the dorms, and read a random book ('read something' interaction).

By the time 8 AM rolls around, Cassidy is ready to head to class plus some.

And now for the long break between classes. Wheee.

I decide to compose a short comedy routine on the computer. Class happens while I'm working on it, so I just finish after class.

Once that's all done, I attend a guest lecture and thus attend the three I need to for this stage of my ambition. Sweet.

I then study for the two classes I have tomorrow since I'll be taking the final.

I start performing art society tasks as well. I head to a museum to view works of art first. Plumbob Pictures in Del Sol Valley seems like the perfect spot.

I view the three paintings I need to, then head home to paint a surrealism painting.

Aliens :o
After that, I drink a Celebuserum and play some BlicBloc.

It's been a year since I last played, but I'm back finally and with all current DLC! Woo! So, let's see what Cassie's been up to...

Looks like I need to pass a class with an "A" grade, and it's "Night on the Town" day. It's 10 AM and I have a class at 1:30. I have a second class at 3:00 and it looks like I'm taking the exams for them. Homework's all done, too, which is good.

While I'm in a 'focused' mood and with full needs, I decide to study for my first class I'll be taking the exam for. I've probably already studied, but it's been a yeat so, like, y'know. I also study some for the other class.

And then it's time to go to my first class. My mood changes to uncomfortable because of my last-minute studying and exam nerves, but hopefully, Cassidy will still do well. She should! I want that A so I can proceed with the ambition! I want to finish college so I can do other things!

After both exams, I think it's time to head out and take advantage of 'night on the town' day. I mean, who wouldn't want to party after doing exams, right? I head over to Darby's Den, the Britechester hangout area.

Of course, a fan comes along. Just gonna... ignore them...

I go ahead and practice a comedy routine and then drink a 'fun' celebuserum. And an energy one since I don't lose energy. I also order some food to fulfill the holiday necessities.

Wait... what is going on?
The term ends with me getting all A's. Yes! I sign up for the next term, which it looks like is the final one for the degree.

And on to writing the next part of this! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment