Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sims 4 Playthrough: Journey to Batuu Part 3

 I can't quite get the 'daring rescue', the next story mission, so I go ahead and do other missions.

Look. They're really boring. It's the same thing ad infinitum. Journey to Batuu is not a game pack I recommend, that's all I'll say.

One of them is kind of fun I guess. I have to help Batuu citizens, so... It's nice? I also get a lightsaber hilt for it, which I install the blue crystal into. Now I can do lightsaber challenges, yaaay.

Finally, I purchased a BB-unit of droid.

BBM4. Yes, they're pink.


Before I rank up, I take a lightsaber challenge which gets rid of my current mission. So... I go to Hondo and pick up the mission to beat him at Sabacc. And watch as I lose all. of. my. credits once again.

You look WAY too cheerful for someone with 2,500 credits to lose at this game...

After losing nearly a thousand credits, however, I WIN A ROUND. Yay! My fun need is also full, so I head back to the Resistance to help them out.

When I reach level four, I get a whole BUNCH of rewards. I make a second lightsaber, this time green. Then I go on to my next mission.

I get to ask Chewbacca for help. Please tell me I will get to see Chewbacca. I love Chewbacca.

There is no Chewbacca sim. Just this.

Alas/

By now it's time to fly a rescue mission to rescue the scientist. I get a lot of fun options and make quick order of it. Then it's time to destroy a jamming device on the TIE fighter.

And that's it. That's the story missions. But wait! I still haven't completed my ambition!

Time to do more random bullshit missions for reputation... hopefully I rank to five fairly quickly...

...I take a quick stop to the cantina to dance and fill up my fun need, since that's getting low, before continuing with the missions.

I finally manage to reach max rank! So I go exploring with the X-Wing the three times I need to.

Ambition complete. The torture is over. I am never going to head back to Batuu. University? Worth it. Vampires? Can be fun. Pets? Hell yes! Strangerville? I know a lot of people don't like it, but I enjoyed it.

Joureny to Batuu? It was just sad. It could have been something great. But it failed at that.

Here's what a black kyber crystal looks like. Yup - it's red.

Just another disappointment on top of the disappointment soup that is the Sims 4: Journey to Batuu.

Next, I'll be doing Snowy Escape, using Mt Komorebi as a vacation world. I'll take Dusty with me - and I think I'll make Samanta move, too. The only reason I wanted her was so I could go to University after all.

After Snowy Escape, I will finally, finally, FINALLY do Realm of Magic. It's what I've been waiting for this entire time.

And after Realm of Magic, Cassidy is going to have an ambition to find a life partner, followed by one to have a family, and she'll finally be able to age up from a Young Adult. (:

Can you spot all the Star Wars stuff?

Snowy Escape

No comments:

Post a Comment