Saturday, January 16, 2021

Sims 4 Playthrough: University Part Three

 Night on the town finishes successfully, and Cassidy's doing her last four classes for this term.

It's the weekend, so I'm thinking it's time to pay the Mother Plant a visit and expand her lifespan some. You know, to keep her functionally immortal until I'm ready to have her start aging. She's also at charisma level 9 and VERY CLOSE to leveling up, so looks like that's a goal too!

For the university thing, we need to tutor five students. After I visit Mother, I'm going to get started on that.

Hi Mom!

Now that I'm back at Britechester's Wyvern Hall, let's see about tutoring folks.

A love interest greets me upon my arrival, so I chat and flirt with him a bit before I find the university building where I can tutor and... start tutoring. I have a lot of high skills to choose from, so that's fun. It also makes me some money! Sadly, it does not increase the skill I tutored Sims in.

After one tutoring session, I do homework for all of my classes, and then buy the Mentor and Creative Visionary traits with my satisfaction points. The homework maxes out my writing skill, which: nice! Then it's back to tutor some more!

By now, my fun need is low, so I go ahead and play some video games to up it. After a round of Blicbloc I'm all filled up, so it's time for MOAR TUTORING.

I have a wish to meet someone new, so when I'm done with tutoring I find someone I haven't talked to before and befriend them and chat with them. I also 'share ideas' since that's another wish.

Such tutor. Much wow.

Fall also starts. I do some studying for my upcoming classes.

Brittany ends up dying, which of course upsets Cassidy. She was one of the people I fought the Mother Plant with, my first friend... It seems everyone from Strangerville that Cassidy knew is going to die soon if they haven't already, which is really sad. I know the guy who was an elder died already.

Cassidy's celebrity trait means she's REALLY sad, so I'll have to do some things to help her cheer up.

Cassidy has an emotional meltdown but then is able to recover and become 'emotionally mindful'. I am officially confused.

After another tutoring session (so only two left to complete this level of the aspiration!) I go ahead and play some more BlicBloc to up my fun need. By then, it's time for my first class of this term.

After the classes, I do their homework, and tutor for the last time to complete this level of the aspiration. After that, it's time for more BlicBloc for my fun need. I wish there was a trait to stop that from decaying, too :P

After BlicBloc I contribute knowledge on a research machine. I have time, so that means I'm going to study some.

All I have left to complete this aspiration is to get a degree and then get a job using the said degree. Freelance writing here I come.

After my morning class, I do homework before heading to the afternoon class. Homework again. BlicBloc again. Studying. Etc, etc, wash, rinse, repeat. Cassidy also maxes out her charisma skill while practicing the presentation.

After final exams, I'm free. We've got the University degree, we've got the aspiration to the final level - all that's left to do is get a job using the degree. So I become a freelance writer.

Also: LEAVES!

After graduation, I sign up as a freelance writer.
FREEDOM!

Now, I think, it's time to get to Batu. I choose 'Hope Vs Order' for my new aspiration. Next post will be the Journey to Batuu playthrough!

Journey to Batuu

No comments:

Post a Comment